If you are a young university graduate or in your last university years or an experienced tax professional, then we invite you to explore your career opportunities with Taxhouse.
From recruitment to integration and on-going training: we support the growth of our professionals!
At Taxhouse our job is challenging and exciting. We share the expertise, passion, clients, and our projects. We also share our success and the enthusiasm from working together.
We are looking for people who are passionate about what they do, have high integrity and strive for professional excellence.
We offer a place where you are free to grow and work in a dynamic team, where we share the experience of working in an international environment.
To stay ahead of the game and be innovative leaders in our field, we are always looking to attract bright, ambitious and forward-thinking tax professionals, adapted to the constantly changing economic environment.
Junior professionals will be able to benefit from first class local and international training in order to develop their basic tax knowledge so as to become first-class tax advisors.
Experienced tax professionals who want to make a change in their career and concentrate on market-leading client service, with more direct client contact opportunities, while enhancing their professional development are welcome to join our team.
Five + one reasons to join Taxhouse:
- Opportunity to become a top tax specialist and to learn from the best professionals;
- To be part of a great team and a friendly environment;
- Interesting work and challenging position in a stimulating workplace;
- Exciting projects and top clients from various industries;
- Continuous development through well-tailored local and international training;
- Competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience.
To prepare for our future we are always looking for new team members – interested candidates should send their CV and a motivation letter to:
Taxhouse – Recruitment
79-81 Popa Savu Street, 1st floor
District 1, Bucharest, Romania
tel: +40 (0) 21 316 06 45
We guarantee full confidentiality for all applications!