Senior and Manager Corporate Income Tax and International Taxation
assistance to Romanian and foreign legal entities with regard to transactions performed in Romania and abroad, according to the Romanian tax legislation and tax procedural code, as well as European and international tax legislation
Who are we looking for?
- Very good knowledge on corporate income and international taxation, as well as good accounting knowledge as well as European direct tax legislation (EU Directives on direct taxation) and double tax treaties
- Good knowledge of tax administration and tax procedure
- Communication abilities, delegation and team coordination and working with clients
- Very good organization skills and project management, working with tight deadlines
- Excellent English written and spoken
- Minimum experience: 3 (senior) / 5-6 (manager) years in tax consulting on direct taxation and international tax
- Coordination/communication within the team, on each project, between Partners/Directors and Seniors/Juniors;
- Delegation, supervision, review and sending deliverables and reports towards clients;
- External communication with clients for receiving relevant information to be used for our research and technical conclusions;
- Review of tax declarations and relevant documents prepared by clients or accountants as part of tax review or tax due diligence projects;
- Tax training inhouse for Juniors/Seniors involved on projects;
- Assistance to foreign legal entities for compliance with the provisions of the fiscal code at the start of their activities in Romania and during their on-going activities in Romania
- Filing and obtaining tax registration or deregistration documents, various tax certificates, etc.
- Representing clients in front of the Romanian tax authorities;
- Cooperation with colleagues locally and internationally, as to gather information and delivering technical conclusions towards the ultimate clients;
- Permanent updates on new domestic and international tax legislation on direct taxation and tax procedure and compliance in this area of taxation;
- Setting and maintaining a very good professional relationship with colleagues and clients.
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits, annual performance bonus, other benefits
- Professional work environment with local and international expertise
- Possibilities for inhouse training and international training and learning from a team of very well regarded and experienced professionals.
To apply for this position, please send you CV and motivation letter (in PDF format) to our attention at email@example.com